The New York Times recently reported that Gen Z consumers tend to prefer beer or spirits over a glass of wine. This calls for immediate action! We’re ready to make the case for loving wine.
Here are our top 5 arguments:
- It’s good for the planet. There are so many eco-friendly options!
- It’s cultural. Learning about different cultural traditions will make you more worldly!
- It’s healthy. It’s good for you (in moderation)!
- It’s great with food. There’s a pairing for every meal. Bonus: It sometimes doubles as an ingredient!
- It’s sociable. Nothing says caring like sharing a bottle of wine!
But what do you think? Let us know your thoughts on our Instagram!
Tipsy is a woman-owned wine and spirits shop in New York City. We offer more than 200 varietals for every palate and budget, as well as artisanal gifts and glassware. In addition to our retail presence, we produce educational wine tastings for law firms, nonprofits, and companies of all sizes. Our team of women sommeliers is also available to lead wine tastings for private events, engagement parties and bridal showers. To book a tasting or order client gifts, email email@example.com.